Quitting desserts cold turkey never works. But after an overly indulgent holiday season, you may find it necessary to restrict tempting treats from your diet. Instead of tormenting yourself, here’s a better idea. Consider a dessert that delights your taste buds without excessive amounts of calories and carbs, like this nutty peanut butter fudge. Each piece is packed with protein and only sets you back 217 calories. Enjoy each bite without regret.
Peanut Butter Fudge with Maple & Walnut
Macros per serving: 217 calories | 3.6 g net carbs | 13.3 g protein
1 Quest Peanut Butter Supreme Bar, chopped into small bits
1 scoop Quest Peanut Butter Protein Powder
½ cup Vitacost Peanut Butter Slim Powder
¼ cup Swerve Confectioner’s Style Erythritol
½ cup cashew milk
¼ cup Sweet Spreads Maple Pancake Coconutter, melted
¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for walnuts.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and press walnuts onto top of fudge.
- Place pan in fridge or freezer for fudge to set and harden.
- Once set, slice block into 6 equal pieces.