You can try to avoid sweets all you want. Eventually, though, your sweet tooth will take over. Instead of binging on the bad stuff, treat yourself (and that hard-working body!) to a well-balanced dessert. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are not only soft and chewy as a cookie should be, but they’re sweet and savory and made with 100% healthy ingredients. You get the best of everything while depriving yourself of nothing.
Peanut Butter & Oats Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (except for the oats), stirring until blended.
- Hand stir the oats into the mixture until well combined.
- Roll the batter into small balls and place on a cookie sheet, Use your hands to flatten each ball into a round cookie.
- Bake cookies for about 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool before enjoying. Cookies will be very soft and chewy.