When life gives you lemons—squeeze ‘em and stir in superfoods for a drink that’s not just refreshing but good for you, too! This eye-catching thirst quencher offers much more than a swallow of sweetness and bright pop of color. Infused into every sip are immune-supportive probiotics, antioxidant-rich goji berries, alkalizing lemon juice and nourishing raw honey. Sip it slowly and savor the healthy benefits!
3 cups filtered water
½ cup pure lemon juice
1-1/2 to 2 Tbsp. raw Himalayan honey (or raw honey of choice)
2/3 tsp. vanilla probiotic powder
1 cup dried goji berries
Pinch Himalayan sea salt
Quart-sized Mason jar
- In Mason jar, combine water and goji berries. Let berries soak for 1 hour to hydrate.
- Transfer water and soaked berries to blender and process until smooth.
- Strain mixture using nut milk bag to remove berry seeds.
- Return water to blender, add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses over ice.