You’re in love with all things pumpkin. It’s an unconditional and all-encompassing kind of love. You’ve got to have the gourd in your morning coffee, your veggie burger come lunchtime and, of course, your late-night dessert. But when you’re pining for pumpkin treats, don’t settle for sugar- and calorie-laden pies or cookies. Instead, try a savory protein cheesecake that’s as healthy as it is delicious. Infused with real pumpkin and topped with Quest Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar chunks, this delightful delicacy will intensify your feelings for the seasonal favorite.
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Quest Bar Crumble
1 Quest Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar, diced
1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
½ cup Swerve Granular Erythritol
1/3 cup Nutiva Coconut Flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
2 jumbo eggs
15 oz. Farmer’s Market Organic Canned Pumpkin
14 oz. firm tofu
12 oz. Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt, divided
8 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
1/8 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine protein powder, erythritol, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Mix in eggs, tofu, 4 oz. of pumpkin yogurt and vanilla. Mix until fully combined and pour mixture into prepared springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 8 oz. pumpkin yogurt and cream cheese. Pour mixture into pan and spread evenly over cake.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with diced Quest Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar.
- Chill in fridge for several hours before serving.