To make a s’more sandwich, you typically start with a graham cracker sheet. To make these s’mores, you’re going to start with a protein bar. Instead of a hard crunch that crumbles in your lap, you’ll get a chewy brownie treat. The three quintessential layers are still there, and the graham crackers aren’t being left out. But once it’s all baked together, it becomes a gooey, deep-dish dessert that smokes the average s’more.
Quest S’mores Brownie Bites
Makes 8 s’more squares
Macros per s’more: 88 calories | 4.8 g protein | 11.8 g carbs | 3.6 g fat | 3 g sugar | 3.5 g fiber
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a mini-loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Break Quest Bar into pieces and put in a microwave-safe bowl. Add almond milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Heat again, if necessary.
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave the Quest bars for 15 seconds. Mold bars to the bottom of loaf pan.
- Place 2 graham cracker sheets on top of Quest bars.
- Cut each marshmallow in half and layer those on top of the graham cracker sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, oat flour, cacao powder, almond milk and egg white, whisking until smooth.
- Pour mixture over marshmallows and bake 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into 8 even squares.
- Serve and enjoy!