Don’t fight against your chocolate cravings—make this healthy and delicious gluten-free brownies recipe and dig in! Loaded with chocolate and bursting with raspberries, these brownies are exactly what your sweet tooth was asking for. You might not believe it, but they’re good for you, too! They’re made with resistant starches, green banana flour and potato starch, that are easy on your digestive system and can benefit your health in many ways. Ready to give into your cravings? Go for it! Resistance is futile, of course.
1/2 cup gluten-free flour or my Mac-n-Mo’s Morselicious Mix
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup potato starch
1/4 cup green banana flour
1-1/2 cups Pashca Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Pashca Bittersweet 85% Dark Chocolate Chips
1/3 cup extra virgin unrefined coconut oil or 1 stick Miyoko’s vegan butter
4 chia-flax “eggs”
1-1/2 cups raspberries or other berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking dish with coconut oil.
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chocolate, butter or coconut oil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chia-flax “eggs.” Sift in gluten-free flour, potato flour, green banana flour and cocoa powder and mix together. Gently fold in half of raspberries.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Add remaining berries.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.