There’s an opportunity every day for you to be a bright spot in someone’s day. Even if it’s the cookie exchange you get roped into every year (that you may or may not dread), the chance is for the taking. Seize the moment by jazzing up your treats with a bold-color. Raspberries are the perfect catalyst. They not only add a flare to the table of peaked peanut butter cookies, they provide a pop of flavor no one will see coming. Like a delivery of roses on a random day, these could be the pleasant surprise that turns a frown upside down.
Raspberry Protein Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat two mini cake pans with non-sticking cooking spray (or one 8” x 8” pan).
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While baking, prepare frosting. Using a hand-held mixer, place all icing ingredients in a bowl and blend until smooth. Note: You can also use a food processor on low.
- Once cakes have cooled, spread icing on top of each (if baking two tiers). Slice and serve.