Stop mindless munching dead in its tracks with a one-piece-wonder. This freezer fudge is so rich and creamy, you’ll feel peanut-butter-blissed after just one square. Okay, maybe two. This recipe makes a large batch that keeps well in the freezer, though, so you’ll be stocked up on savory vegan treats for at least a couple weeks…unless you’re kind enough to share.
Salted Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge
Recipe courtesy of The Plant Strong Vegan
Makes about 50 small squares
Vegan * Gluten free * Non-GMO ingredients
Himalayan pink sea salt, to top
- In a medium bowl, fold together creamy peanut butter and coconut butter until evenly combined. You might have to use a glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water to melt the mixture and more easily combine – feel it out.
- Add liquid sweetener and adjust sweetness as you see fit.
- Pour mixture into a sealable glass container, preferably a 6” x 6” square or circle dish.
- Cover and place in freezer for 1-2 hours to set until firm.
- Meanwhile…In a small cup, whisk together cacao drizzle ingredients and set aside.
- Cut fudge with a sharp knife, about ¾” squares.
- Drizzle cacao sauce and sprinkle with sea salt over top.
Serve these cold, as they will melt a little if left at room temperature for too long. Store extra fudge squares in the freezer for a couple months (if you can resist them for that long).