Bring on the brrrr! With a belly full of frosted donuts, Old Man Winter won’t bother you at all. Guilt won’t either, since these “snowy” milkshake-flavored donuts measure a mere 112 calories each. They also come with a mound of protein, which means you can plow through two or three in one setting. The only thing that could make your morning any better is a snow day.
Snow-Capped Milkshake Donuts
Makes 8 donuts
Macros per donut: 112.5 calories | 9.3 g protein | 2.3 g net carbs
1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 scoop Quest Multi-Purpose Protein Powder
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup erythritol
½ cup Artic Zero Coconut Ice Cream, melted
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. coconut extract
1 jumbo egg
Cream cheese frosting: find the recipe here
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all donut ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour donut batter into prepared pan and bake 7 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While donuts are cooling, prepare cream cheese protein frosting.
- Frost each donut with about a tablespoon each of frosting, top with shredded coconut and enjoy!