Paris would be a hard place to live – not because of the bustling traffic or crowds of tourists, but because of their famous crepes. It would be near impossible to resist the lure of wheat flour and powdered sugar wafting through the air. But who says you have to? Simply make like the French and indulge in moderation. This fruity, chocolate ganache-filled recipe can help keep you in line – and in your skinny jeans. Bonjour, city of love!
Strawberry & Banana Ganache Crepes
Makes 4 crepes
Macros per crepe: 211 calories | 13.6 g net carbs | 13.2 g protein
2 bananas, sliced
8 medium strawberries, sliced in half and shaped into hearts
- Put Coconutter in a medium bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add egg and whisk until blended thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a high-speed blender, add remaining crepe ingredients and blend until fully incorporated.
- Coat a round skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place on the stovetop over medium-high heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into prepared skillet and cook until golden brown on each side. Set aside to cool. Repeat 3 more times to make 4 crepes.
- While crepes are cooling, add Sweet It Syrup and Coconutter (from the ganache ingredients list) to a medium bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ganache ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of ganache on top of each crepe. Top with banana slices and fold crepe in half. Garnish with heart-shaped strawberries and whipped topping, if desired.