Ever gone shopping and decided against buying a show-stopping dress only to go home and dream about it that night? This happens to me with food. I literally dream up recipes, the latest being delicious, chocolaty cupcakes with a delightful coconut frosting. These are infused with three times the chocolate flavor from cocoa powder, dark chocolate chips and chocolate protein powder. If you want to get serious, you could use chocolate almond milk. Now, get baking and making those dreams come true!
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, evenly distributing among muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool before spreading with melted coconut butter and topping with coconut flakes.