Spoiler alert: almond butter marries sesame seed butter and lives happily ever after in a dessert so rich and creamy it’s kind of sinful. The story plays out in kitchens everywhere, starring candyholics who can’t stand subpar milk chocolate-peanut butter treats and take mixing and molding into their own hands. Care to audition? You’ll need a food processor, a freezer and just a handful of healthy ingredients. Here’s the script!
- In food processor, combine all shell ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Pour half of the mixture into 4 to 6 paper muffin-tin liners and freeze for 15 minutes.
- In food processor, combine all filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Remove cups from freezer and pour filling into shells.
- Top with remaining shell mixture. (I also sprinkled a little ground coffee on top—why not, right?)
- Freeze for up to an hour before serving.