It’s no secret that chocolate is powerful—letting you forget a bad breakup, lure in a loved one or escape from a crazy-stressful day. But you’ve never seen its transformative magic in motion quite like this. A favorite green becomes a creamy dream when cacao enters the equation. And the effects are so strong, only one other ingredient is needed to complete this perfect, whipped mousse dessert.
3-Ingredient Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. (Note: Mash avocado with fork and add cacao/maple syrup if food processor isn’t available.)
- Taste mousse. For richer chocolate flavor, add more raw cacao powder. For sweeter taste, add more maple syrup or honey.
- Add 1/8 tsp. of vanilla to mousse to enhance flavor.
- Top mousse with fresh strawberries or raspberries.
- Use mousse as a topping for cupcakes or ice cream.
Nutrition info: 379 calories, 22 grams fat, 52 grams carbohydrates, 13 grams fiber, 5 grams protein
If you’re hungry for more, download our vegan recipe book.