Mild, medium or hot? Whether you like a just a little kick or aren’t satisfied until your lips are on fire, buffalo cauliflower will add spice to your life. Forget chicken wings and firecracker shrimp—they don’t make the cut if you’re vegan or trying to avoid fatty bar food. But this healthy version gives your taste buds heat without packing on unnecessary calories or fat. Dig in and feel the burn!
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 cup King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour Baking Mix
1 tsp. Redmond Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Vitacost Organic Turmeric
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. black pepper
3/4 cup Milkadamia Macadamia Milk
½ cup water
1/4 cup hot sauce
1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or grease with buttery coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for cauliflower except for cauliflower.
- Dip florets into batter until well coated and place on baking try.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare buffalo sauce.
- Serve tossed in buffalo sauce and with Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing or vegan ranch dressing, celery and carrots.