How deep is your love for breakfast? If it’s not at least two layers deep, you haven’t yet had the pleasure of this chocolate pudding parfait. Chia seeds plump up the milky mixture into a thick, creamy treat. But it’s really the cacao and added adaptogens that will seduce your senses. Not only will you enjoy a balanced meal but a balanced state of mind. Pair it with homemade whipped coconut topping and fresh berries, so you can make as many layers as you like. Remember: Love has no limits.
Whipped coconut cream
Fresh raspberries, washed & dried
1. In a blender, add milk, dates and maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Note: There will be some date chunks remaining. Use a fine strainer to remove those.
2. Pour mixture into a medium bowl.
3. Add chia seeds, cacoa powder and Amazing Grass Brain Elixir. Stir to combine. Let set for a couple minutes. Stir again to remove any clumps, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Spoon whipped coconut cream into parfait cups or dessert bowls.
5. Once pudding is thick and creamy, layer on top of cream and top with fresh raspberries (or your favorite fruit).
6. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.