You know what’s sweet? Natural sugar. Sourced straight from Mother Earth’s greatest assets, natural sugar comes in many forms – from thick and sticky to fine and grainy. You’ll notice a few different varieties in this rich cake recipe, and there’s a really good reason for that: to prove you don’t need refined white sugar to treat yourself. After all, if real, whole fruit and nutritious nectar are nature’s candy, why can’t they be yours, too?
Cranberry-Sweetened Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Icing
Icing: 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9” cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, microwave white chocolate chips on 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Once cake is cooled, top with melted white chocolate. Slice and serve.