Ever seen cookies on an appetizer menu? Probably not. But in your house, it’s your way or the highway. Feel free to change things up with this vanilla-chip cookie dip. It tastes like a sweet buttercream frosting that’s so fluffy it’s begging to be dunked like chips in salsa. Bring a bowl to any get-together – game nights, kids’ birthday parties or even early morning tailgates – along with a variety of your favorite cookies. Free of gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, this is exactly the excuse you need to enjoy dessert first.
Makes about 2-1/2 cups
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or other medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer, add buttery spread. Beat on high speed 1 minute, or until it begins to get airy.
- Add 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar. Beat 2 minutes, or until smooth and fluffy.
- Add remaining sugar, plus vanilla and milk. Note: Milk should be added 1 teaspoon at a time. Beat 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips until well incorporated.
- Spoon cookie dip into a bowl and serve with Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Brownie Soft Baked Minis or any of your favorite dunkable treats.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 week.