If dogs are truly man’s best friend, shouldn’t we treat them to something extra special to show them how much we appreciate their unconditional love? In just a half hour or so, you can whip up these DIY dog treats that will have your furry friends wagging their tails and begging for more. Plus, you can feel good about feeding your puppies something that’s just as tasty as it is healthy. They’ll be so satisfied that you’ll probably get some extra cuddles and kisses in return!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll out dough until 1/2″ thick and cut out treat designs with cookie cutters.
- Arrange on baking sheet and cook 17 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 30 minutes.
- To store, keep refrigerated. Treats will last 5 to 7 days.