It’s a salad. It’s a side dish. Throw in chopped chicken and it’s easily an entrée. You won’t find a slaw as versatile as this. And with traditional cabbage replaced by a sturdier broccoli slaw, it keeps longer in your refrigerator, sealed and stewing in its amazing Asian flavors yet just as crisp and crunchy as the first time it was served. Make a batch and enjoy cruciferous nutrition all week!
Easy Sesame-Peanut Broccoli Slaw
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
¼ cup liquid aminos
2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
(Optional: ½ tsp. cayenne pepper)
1 (12-oz.) bag broccoli slaw
1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
Toasted sesame seeds
- In small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, rice vinegar, liquid aminos, sesame oil and cayenne pepper (if using) and mix to make dressing.
- In large bowl, combine broccoli slaw and carrots.
- Add dressing and sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate slaw to chill.
- Before serving, top with peanuts.