Some healthy habits are easier to stick with than others. Downing a shot of apple cider vinegar every day might not be one of the easy ones. (Oy, the burn!) So how do you get all that goodness from the mother into your diet? Make ACV more palatable by infusing it with fruity green tea, cinnamon and honey. Down the hatch!
Makes 3-1/2 cups tea
- In a glass jar, combine water, tea bags, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon stick.
- Cover and let sit overnight on the counter to infuse.
- Pour into a small saucepan and bring to boil. Turn heat off once liquid begins to boil.
- Let cool slightly and drizzle in raw honey. Stir.
- Pour tea into mugs to serve.