If you’re watching your carb intake, desserts can be a challenge. That’s why you need this chocolate mug cake recipe! It’s whipped up with gluten-free, dairy free and paleo-friendly baking flour to make your low-carb sweet-treat dreams come true. And it’s so easy to create – just add all the ingredients to a mug and pop it in the microwave (or oven) for near-instant gratification. It’s perfect for when those emergency chocolate cravings hit, but you want to stay on the healthy side. Grab a spoon and dig in!
Chocolatey Keto Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp. pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Sproud Barista Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Hu Gems Chocolate Chunks
If using oven method, preheat oven 350 degrees F.
Grease oven-safe or microwave-safe mug with coconut oil.
In mug, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through, or cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Note: Cook times vary depending on mug size and microwave.