Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour Description
We've created this unique blend of nut flours and root starches to make the perfect ingredient for grain-free baking! This paleo-friendly "all-purpose" flour is the ideal choice for flatbreads, pizza crusts, crackers, cookies, muffins, cakes, pancakes and brownies. It also makes a great breading for meats and vegetables.
Reasons to Love Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
GMOs, gluten, grain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (23 g)
Servings per Container: About 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Almond flour, arrowroot starch, organic coconut flour, tapioca flour.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Espresso and Chocolate Muffins
Ready for big chocolate taste in a mini muffin? With cacao and espresso powders, and dark chocolate chips, the flavor here is huge
. Dairy and gluten-free, and sweetened naturally with applesauce, honey and a bit of coconut sugar, these better-for-you bites hit your crave spot without triggering any guilt. Bake a batch of mighty
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- ¼ cup pHresh Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. organic espresso powder
- 1 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Ground Flaxseed
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 2 large organic eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup SunButter Sunflower Butter or Jem chocolate hazelnut butter
- 2 Tbsp. organic raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Hu Gems Dark Chocolate Chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line mini muffin pan with paper cups.
In large bowl, mix together paleo flour, cacao powder, espresso powder, ground flaxseed, baking soda and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients except for chocolate chips, and mix with electric beater on high for about 30 seconds or until batter becomes smooth and creamy. With spoon, fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into paper cups, filling each ¾ full. Don’t overfill.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Refrigerate for 2 weeks or freeze up to 4 months.
Add the ingredients to your cart and make a batch!