Syrupy pancakes hit the spot on Saturday mornings when there’s no rush to get here or there or even to get out of your pajamas. Other days, maple cravings have to be crushed because there just isn’t time for that slow drizzle or sticky plates. But with these grab-and-go, maple-infused oat bites, you can savor your favorite breakfast flavor any time, with the added bonus of plant protein, nutritious berries and a coating of coconut for tropical taste and perfectly chewy texture.
Maple-Vanilla Oat Bites With Goji Berries
Makes 8-10 bites
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture into eight equal portions; roll each portion into ball.
- Coat balls with goji berries and coconut flakes, lightly pressing to make fruit stick.
- Refrigerate to set and serve cool
- Extras can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.