Have a little bit of everything. Isn’t that how you tackle a dessert table? With dozens of cakes, cookies and even chocolate candies to choose from, it’s nearly impossible to pick just one. One tactic is to take a sliver from each dish and taste test them all. Another, more satisfying option, is to grab the treat that checks all the boxes. These matcha chocolate truffles are a mixture of chocolate chip cookies, vanilla frosting and pure dark chocolate. Get all that in one bite and spare yourself the hard decisions.
Makes about 20 truffles
1 box Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 tsp. Vitacost Organic Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cup vanilla frosting
1 bag Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
1 Tbsp. Vitacost Cold Pressed Avocado Oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break apart chocolate chip cookies and place in a food processor. Pulse until crumbly.
- In a small bowl, mix matcha and vanilla frosting until well combined.
- Add frosting mixture to food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon, scoop truffle mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, roll small scoops into truffle balls.
- Place truffles in freezer for about an hour.
- Once truffles are set, melt chocolate morsels with oil in a double boiler or in 30-second intervals in the microwave until completely smooth. Stir often.
- Dip truffles into melted chocolate, making sure to fully coat each one.
- Sprinkle with more matcha, if desired, and serve.