We’d all love to be able to cook a full course meal every evening, but during busy weeknights, that is just not in the cards. On those jam-packed nights, turn to this quick and easy recipe. You’ll simply set a whole chicken and seasonings in a slow cooker in the morning. When you return at the end of the day, it’ll only take five minutes to make these delicious wraps! If only everything in life was as uncomplicated as this recipe…
Paleo Chicken Wraps with Avocado
- In a crockpot on low, cook whole chicken, shallot, salt and pepper for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, shred chicken and discard skin and bones.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut coconut wraps in half and fold into muffin tins. Fill halfway with chicken and add 3 pieces of cubed avocado to each. Bake for 5 minutes. (If using corn tortillas, bake for 10 minutes.)
- To serve, top with organic salsa.