There’s no shame in spooning up all the chunks of cookie dough in your ice cream before you eat the actual ice cream. It’s the best part, right? In fact, if you were the ice cream maker, there’d be endless cookie dough bits and just a smidge of the cold, creamy stuff. Sound about right? Then these rolls are your dessert dream come true. All cookie dough outside, with a bit of vegan ice cream inside–forget picking and poking, there’s non-stop cookie dough action in every bite!
Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream Rolls
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
Drizzle Jen’s Zen Chocolate Sauce
- In large mixing bowl, combine all cookie dough ingredients and mix until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Place dough on a flat surface and, with a rolling pin, flatten cookie dough.
- In a high speed blender, pulse ice cream ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture on top of flattened dough and spread evenly (avoiding edges)
- Carefully roll dough into a log.
- Freeze log for up to an hour or until hardened, then cut into slices.
- Drizzle slices with Jens Zen Peppermint Chocolate Syrup before serving.
If you’re hungry for more, download our sweet and healthy desserts recipe e-book.