This colorful, refreshing winter fruit salad is the best of in-season sweetness. Oranges, clementines, apples, pears, bananas, kiwis and mango are cubed and combined with pomegranate seeds, becoming a bowl of beauty. Drizzle on homemade maple-lime dressing dotted with poppy seeds, and you’ll have an elevated fruit salad for breakfast, brunch or as a dinner party dessert. Feeling extra fancy? Finish off the special salad with optional mint sprigs for garnish.
Winter Fruit Salad With Maple-Lime Dressing
- 1 orange peeled and cubed
- 4 clementines peeled and segmented
- 2 apples peeled and diced
- 2 pears peeled and diced
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwis peeled and cut
- 1 mango peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds about 1 pomegranate
In large bowl, add fruit. Lightly toss to combine.
In small jar or container, whisk maple syrup, lime juice and poppy seeds.
Pour dressing over fruit salad and toss until evenly coated.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Salad is best served immediately but can be refrigerated for a few days.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.