Greek yogurt has spent many a day at the breakfast table. But it’s time to give it a little more credit. The creamy, protein-rich base can be a really cool dessert – literally. These ice-cold yogurt pops will help you finish a fun-filled day on a high note. Fresh berries and honey-spiked sea salt are the only sweeteners, here, where the salt actually accentuates the fruit’s flavor. This is one light summer dessert you’ll be snacking on all season long.
Makes 10 yogurt pops
3 cups plain Greek yogurt
3 cups fresh strawberries and blueberries
1-1/2 Tbsp. Gustus Vitae Crystallized Honey Sea Salt
1. Slice blueberries in half. Cut off the tops of the strawberries and cut lengthwise.
2. In a large bowl, mix yogurt, all blueberries, all but 10 strawberry slices and sea salt. Using a spoon or spatula, fold mixture until just combined.
3. Ladle mixture into ice pop molds or small cups, leaving 1/8-inch of room at the top.
4. Slide in a strawberry slice or two into each yogurt pop.
5. Insert ice pop sticks and transfer to freezer for 4 to 5 hours.