Whether you’re looking for a quick-to-make snack or something to give you extra energy to take on the day, these no-bake balls are just what you need. Apricots, dates, figs and several types of seeds make each bite sweet and nutritious. Perfect for people with dietary restrictions or allergies, these treats are free from gluten, dairy, refined sugar and nuts. Grab your food processor and get ready to roll!
- 1 cup apricots
- 1/3 cup dates
- 1/3 cup figs
- 2-3/4 cups TigerNut flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pHresh Greens powder
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Raw Shelled Hempseed
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
In food processor, blend apricots, dates and figs into smooth paste.
In large bowl, mix together paste and remaining ingredients until well combined.
Using hands, roll into balls. Store in refrigerator.