Do you want fries with that? Your taste buds shout, “Yes!” but your health-focused-mind thinks, “No way!” You’d love to partake, but salty, fried potatoes are not exactly high up on the scale of good-for-you foods. Luckily, these finger-licking carrot fries give you the best of both worlds. They’ll quench your crispy cravings without breaking your health goals at all. Let the snacking begin!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line baking pan with silicon baking sheet or parchment paper.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, honey and spices.
- Toss carrots in oil mixture and shake off excess. Place sticks on prepared baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove, toss and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve with Cultured Homemade Ketchup, Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce or Vegan Ranch Dip.