Portability is prized by people on the go. If you can’t grab it or pack it and take it along, there’s going to be way too long of a wait for it to be enjoyed. Picture a lovely banana cream pie, left sitting lonely on your countertop. Not a happy vision! Instead, whip up a batch of these bars – brimming with banana cream, healthy nuts and a hint of coconut flavor – and walk out the door with a decadent dessert in hand.
- In food processor, combine all crust ingredients and blend until dough-like consistency is formed.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Press crust into dish.
- In food processor, combine all filling ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Pour the filling into crust.
- Freeze for up to two hours before serving.