Even though they’re bite-sized, these balls of green goodness are packed with big benefits. Made with nourishing (and delicious) matcha, coconut and a mix of nut butters, they’re rich in antioxidants and give you the energy boost you need to keep you going till your next meal. From the easy prep to the even easier snacking, you’ll have a ball with this one.
Chocolate-Dipped Matcha Bites
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 tsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 6 Tbsp. raw walnut butter with cashews
- 1-1/2 tsp. matcha powder
- 1 Hu Simple Dark Chocolate Bar
In food processor, combine all ingredients except chocolate bar; blend until well combined.
Roll dough into 11 balls.
Over low heat, melt chocolate. Working one at a time, coat balls in chocolate until covered; arrange on plate. Refrigerate 10 minutes.