Cake and coffee are like cheese and wine. They’re meant to be savored slowly over a few hours’ worth of chit-chat and story-swapping. That means when girls’ night out turns into ladies who brunch, your go-to is this café mocha bundt cake. Not only does it pair well with a cup of joe, but this recipe relies on coffee three ways: ground, brewed and put in a glaze. With that kind of buzz, no one will get tired of talking.
Makes 16 servings
Macros per serving: 233 calories | 9.7 g protein | 24 g carbs | 13.7 g fat | 0 g sugar | 2.2 g fiber
3/4 cup brewed Vitacost Brew Breakfast Blend Coffee, cooled
3/4 cup Vitacost Organic Coconut Oil, melted
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
2 tsp. Vitacost Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
2 scoops ARO Chocolate Whey Protein Complex PLUS
1 cup Vitacost Xylitol
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 ground Vitacost Brew Breakfast Blend Coffee
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Vitacost Baking Soda
1/3 cup brewed Vitacost Brew Breakfast Blend Coffee, cooled
1 scoop ARO Chocolate Whey Protein Complex PLUS
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and coat a standard bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining cake ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Spoon cake batter into prepared bundt pan, using a spatula to smooth down.
- Bake 42-46 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool while you prepare the glaze.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine glaze ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Invert cake onto a serving platter and drizzle with glaze. Slice into 16 pieces when ready to serve.