You can take the girl out of the south, but you can’t take the peach pie out of the girl. What happens next is a crash of cultures. When you combine the best of both worlds, you get this perfect peach cheesecake. It’s thick and creamy the way a New Yorker would like, but make no mistake. The fresh peach marmalade topping is a home-style homerun. No matter where you are, this slice is universally loved.
Makes 16 servings (1 serving is 1 slice with peach topping)
Macros per serving: 225 calories | 9.8 g protein | 18.5 g carbs | 13.9 g fat | 2.9 g sugar | 2.3 g fiber
16 oz. plain, low-fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
3/4 cup canned coconut milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 scoops ARO Vanilla Whey Protein Complex PLUS
3/4 cup Vitacost Xylitol
Peach Marmalade Topping
2 cups peaches, sliced
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Vitacost Xylitol
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together all crust ingredients until mixture is crumbly. Note: slowly add water until mixture holds its shape when pressed down.
- Pour crust mixture into 9-1/2-inch springform pan and press down to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat cream cheese until there are no lumps.
- Add yogurt, coconut milk and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Beat in protein powder and xylitol until well combined.
- Whisk in eggs. On low speed, beat cheesecake mixture just until eggs are mixed well.
- Pour cheesecake filling into springform pan, using a spatula to smooth down over the crust.
- Bake 60-75 minutes, or until edges are cooked and center slightly jiggles.
- Remove from oven and let cool on countertop 1 hour.
- Place cheesecake in refrigerator at least 4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare topping.
- In a small saucepan over low to medium heat, add all topping ingredients.
- Let ingredients cook, stirring occasionally for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Once cheesecake is cool, pour topping over cheesecake and cut into 16 slices.