Brunch and bubbly may bring the ladies together, but cake is what makes them stick. So this Galentine’s Day, invite the gang for flutes of Champagne, frittatas and French toast – and don’t let anyone go home empty handed. Line up these festive, white-chocolate cheesecake pops as party favors, or an anytime treat. After a day of gabbing and gushing, the one-bite dessert will be icing on the cake.
Cream Cheese Cake
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1-1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
3 Tbsp. ghee, melted
1 tsp. almond flavoring
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
White Chocolate Coating
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, add all cake ingredients, except cream cheese.
3. Pour batter into 8” x 8” baking dish and bake 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Let cake cool, and then break up into pieces in a large bowl.
5. Using a hand mixer (or stand mixer), mix cream cheese into crumbled cake. Beat until well combined.
6. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
7. Insert a stick into each cake ball. Place in freezer to set about 30 minutes.
8. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate for 45 seconds. Stir and heat another 30 seconds, if needed.
9. Dip cake balls into white chocolate, making sure to coat completely.
10. Top with sprinkles and serve.