What do you gift the person who has everything? This cookies-in-a-jar recipe is a cute and creative homemade gift option! Your recipient will just have to add water and oil to get thirteen delicious, egg-free and gluten-free cookies. They’ll also get a fun and fuss-free experience, not to mention the amazing, oh-so-sweet smell of treats in the oven.
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- In 24 oz. glass mason jar, layer dry ingredients in order, starting with flour, salt and baking powder. Secure lid on jar.
- Add decorative note with instructions for baking cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheet.
- Pour dry ingredients into mixing bowl, then add water and coconut oil. Stir until well combined.
- Using medium ice cream scoop (about 3 Tbsp.), drop batter onto baking pan to make 13 cookies.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.