Blueberry season is finally here! Time to celebrate with a new, simple and sweet recipe to add to your repertoire. Made from wild blueberries and crunchy granola, this grain-free crumble is just what you and your family need to start your day, or to wind down after some fun in the sun. Plus, this treat can be stored in the fridge for up to five days—pair it with your favorite vegan yogurt and enjoy warm, gooey blueberry filling and just the right amount of crunch whenever you want.
1 cup grain-free berrylicious or vanilla cinnamon granola bites
1 cup wild blueberries
3/4 cup paleo flour
2 flax eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. extra virgin unrefined coconut oil, melted
1-2 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
Extra coconut oil for baking dish
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, add flax eggs, vanilla extract, coconut oil, cinnamon and blueberries.
- Slowly stir in flour and mix until moistened, then mix in granola.
- Oil glass baking dish or loaf pan; pour in mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until crumbly top bubbles.