Lark Ellen Farm Organic Grain Free Granola Bites Gluten Free Vanilla Cinnamon Description
- Grainless Goodness™
- Extraordinary Granola Made with Love in Ojai, California
- Paleo / Gluten Free / Vegan
- Soy Free • Dairy Free
- Made with Organic Sprouted Nuts & Seeds
- Feed Your Body, Feed Your Soul
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Grainless Granola Bites
Our grain free granola bites are far from ordinary. We have replaced oats with nutritious sprouted seeds and nuts that are gently dehydrated. Light crunchy clusters that are full of nutrients and taste delicious - as a breakfast cereal, with fruit or yogurt, or right out of the bag! This perfect snack is handcrafted in beautiful Ojai, California, where good health and vibrant spirit are a way of life.
Feed your Body. Feed your Soul
Grain, gluten, GMOs, dairy, soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (28 g)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||5 g|
Other Ingredients: Sprouted raw nut & seed mix* (sprouted sunflower seeds*, sprouted pumpkin seeds*, sprouted almonds*, sprouted walnuts*, sprouted cashews*), maple syrup*, coconut*, vanilla extract*, cinnamon*, sea salt.*Organic Ingredient.
Contains Allergens: Tree Nuts.
This bag contains a desiccant to absorb moisture. Do not eat.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Broiled Cinnamon-Spiced Grapefruit Halves
As humans, we’re wired to love fruit. They’re naturally sweet, they give us energy and they’re easy to munch when we’re on the go. And when you’re in the mood to indulge, fruit is good for that too! Serving up just 67 calories per serving, this broiled grapefruit recipe combines the fruity flavor you love with just a touch of cinnamon and sugar. If you’re craving a little extra, top it with dairy-free coconut milk whipped cream and sprinkle on some gluten-free vanilla-cinnamon granola for an added crunch.
2 tsp. organic salted butter or dairy-free butter, softened
1-1/2 tsp. Simple Truth Organic Brown Sugar
1-1/2 tsp. Vitacost Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat broiler. Cut grapefruits in half. Using knife, slice through sections in each. Spoon the sections and juice into a bowl. Scrape out and discard remaining thick skins and pulp (or save for a smoothie!).
- Spoon bowl contents back into the halves. This is best done one half at a time.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of each grapefruit half, adjusting amount as you see fit. Dot with butter and place halves on baking sheet.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until butter is melted and sugar starts to brown.
These sweet, fruity treats pair well with:
Drizzle maple syrup on top
Dust with gluten-free granola
Serve with tasty dessert tea