These bite-sized energy balls are truly grab-and-go, making them ideal for a quick breakfast, pre-workout snack or between-meal pick-me-up. Sweetened with dates and packed with nutritious ingredients such as cacao powder, hemp seeds and sunflower butter, they’ll quash your appetite and your cravings better than any apple or carrot stick ever could. As they don’t require refrigeration, stash some in a reusable baggie or container for a pop of protein, fiber and healthy fats that’ll keep you energized for whatever the day brings.
No-Bake Cacao-Walnut-Sesame Energy Balls
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 2 Tbsp. oat flour
- 1 scoop Nutiva Plant Protein Powder vanilla or chocolate
- 1/4 cup walnut meal
- 3 Tbsp. pHresh Cacao Powder
- 3 organic dates seeded and diced, soaked for 5 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
In bowl, mix together all ingredients (except sesame seeds) until well combined.
Scoop out mixture and roll into 1-inch balls.
Roll each in sesame seeds.