There’s nothing better than a fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookie…except a giant one! Oversized and overflowing with flavor, these jumbo cookies will melt in your mouth while filling you up on protein, fiber and healthy fats. Whether you sneak a taste straight from the bowl or wait 10 minutes for a baked, gooey center, you’ll want a cold glass of milk to wash it all down. Mmmm…ahhh…your inner Cookie Monster will be so proud.
Oversized, Protein-Packed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Stir in the coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Carefully, fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a large spoon, scoop dough into balls and place about an inch apart on the baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm and gooey with a cold glass of your favorite milk!