How many hours does it take to meal prep a week’s worth of dinner? One-half. By all means, spend your entire Sunday sweating over an oven, setting up your snacks and separating it all into storage containers. Or, spare a half-hour to make these turkey-zucchini meatballs – your workweek self will thank you for it. The 15 minutes it takes them to bake is plenty of time to toss a salad and cook some quinoa spaghetti. Hopefully, you’ve made other plans for Sunday.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash together ground turkey, zucchini and bell pepper. You can use your hands or a large spoon for this.
- Add spices and stir to combine.
- Using your hands, roll mixture into balls and place on nonstick baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until meatballs have browned and cooked through.