Tired of the same old hot cereal? Spruce things up with this protein-packed brown rice version - your kids will love the subtle sweet flavor and you’ll love how it keeps you full until lunchtime!
- Add cold milk and salt to a large saucepan, then bring to a boil.
- Stir in brown rice cereal.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn off stove and add egg white protein powder and coconut crystals.
- Cover and let stand for several minutes.
- Serve in small bowls - top with fresh fruit if desired.