Welcome to the islands, mon. This gluten-free seafood salad features hints of your last seashore vacation. Tropical flavors of mango, avocado, shrimp and lime make this dish a Caribbean delight.
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- ½ package (26 ounces) Pomi Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 package Peeled Organic Much-Ado-About-Mango or 1 fresh mango, diced
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 red apple, diced (Gaia works best)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped (the green portion only)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
Mix all ingredients together.
Dress it up with a hot pepper sauce.