Missing out on muffins since you started eating gluten free? Then you’ll love this easy recipe for delicious baked peanut butter and chocolate chip treats!
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Mix peanut butter and oil in large mixing bowl, stir well.
- Add vanilla extract, milk and brown sugar and mix well. Beat in eggs one by one.
- In small mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to rest of mixture, then stir in chocolate chips (try not to eat too many of them as you're doing this).
- With large spoon or scooper, fill each cup - leaving a small amount of room at the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool, then enjoy!