You’d love to cool off with a cup of ice cream, but the dairy kind won’t do. Well, we’ve done you one better with this dairy-free and gluten-free dessert that’s flavored with banana and flakes of coconut. Go ahead, scream for it.
- Process bananas and dairy-free milk(s) in a blender, until creamy.
- Add tofu, agave, vanilla and salt; blend until smooth.
- Mix in coconut; then pour into a 9” x 13” pan, or other shallow metal dish.
- Place the pan in freezer.
- For the first two hours, whisk the mixture every 30 minutes to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- After two hours, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for another 30 minutes to an hour.
- Scoop up and enjoy!