Easy, peasy, pudding please. With just five ingredients you probably already have on hand, you can whip up a decadent dark chocolate, creamy dream come true. Did we mention it’s gluten-free?
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and 2 ½ cups milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in remaining ½ cup of milk.
- Whisk milk and sugar mixture into the melted chocolate.
- Microwave for three cycles of 2 minutes, stirring in between each cycle.
- Then microwave for three cycles of 1 minute, stirring each time until the mixture is bubbling.
- Carefully remove from microwave and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into martini glasses and serve chilled.