What says summer more than a pot of basil, a patch of strawberries and a glass of iced tea? On a sizzling sunny day, cool off with these good-for-you green tea popsicles and relish the tastes of the season.
- 1 pound (package) fresh organic strawberries, caps removed
- 2 cups TAZO™ Zen™ Green Tea, brewed then chilled to room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Cactus Farms Premium Agave Nectar – Dark
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Divide mixture into popsicle molds and let set in freezer for up to six hours
- Dig in and chill out