It’s a nutritious fish dish for one. But if you want to impress a date with your cooking mastery, simply double the recipe, light some candles and pour a glass of white wine. (Is it hot in here, or is the oven still on?)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Rinse fish and pat dry, then rub with half of olive oil. Fill the cavity of the fish with tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters.
- Cut zucchini into 1 ½-inch pieces.
- In a bowl, toss zucchini, potatoes and peppers with remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetables in a baking dish.
- Lay fish on top of vegetables and squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until flesh is opaque.
- Gently transfer the fish and vegetables to a plate and enjoy!Tip: use leftovers to make fish cakes the next day.