This Greek-style salmon tastes just like it was made in a restaurant. Seasoned with the perfect combination of rich, tart and salty flavors, this gluten-free dinner can be made in less than 20 minutes - and without the hassle of finding a guaranteed, gluten-free eatery.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Slice red peppers and remove all seeds.
- In an oven-safe skillet large enough to fit two filets without overlapping, heat oil and add onions. Cook until onions are tender and nearly opaque.
- Add tomatoes, artichokes, peppers, oregano, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Stir together and push to one side of the skillet.
- Season salmon filets with oil, salt and pepper, then place on skillet, skin side facing up.
- Cook for about 2 minutes. Flip filets so skin side is down. Cover with veggie mixture and white wine.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 10 more minutes, or until salmon is pink in the center. Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove filets from oven and let cool for a minute before sprinkling feta on top.
- Pour a glass of wine and dinner is served.