They’re selling like hot cakes! Salmon hot cakes, that is. A mix between a burger and a crab cake, these salmon patties are packed with healthy fats but free of gluten.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and let stand 5 minutes before shaping into 6 round patties.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook salmon cakes over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Dill Sauce for Spreading or Dipping Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup Pomi Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. dill weed, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. homemade Italian seasoning (equal parts basil, marjoram, oregano, rosemary and thyme)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients, cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Tip: make the dill sauce first and allow it to chill out while you prepare